PDA

View Full Version : Good Eagle photo from last June

randyincincinnati
01-02-2009, 12:42 PM
Yeah it took me a while to post this picture. I took this photo up past pink rock a little. We were trolling along and my grandfather spotted it. I got a couple of pics of him on the tree and then I got this shot. I couldn't believe I got it. Just after this pic that limb came crashing down from his take-off. What a beautiful bird. I have some nice panoramic shots of the flowage and the lake (Lake Bastine) where we stayed. Let me know if anyone wants them. They are High Res and work well with desktop background pics. If anyone wants the full size pic of the eagle let me know. This one is scaled down tremendously so it will fit on here.

DonH
01-02-2009, 01:51 PM
Just read your post and the word "trolling" caught my eye. If you were actually trolling which is having lines in the water while you were under power, you were breaking the law. Trolling is allowed in many Wisconsin lakes, but the Turtle Flambeau Flowage is not one of them.

Enjoy your time there. It is my favorite spot in the world.

randyincincinnati
01-02-2009, 02:01 PM
I didn't mean it that way. Sorry about that. Bad choice of words. I just meant we were slowly going by in the boat looking for another spot.