PDA

View Full Version : Resorts with trailer parks??

MuskyMaven
12-26-2008, 08:04 AM
I'm thinking of putting a trailer up on the Chip, what are some good resorts with trailer parks?

figr8girl
12-26-2008, 10:00 AM
We have one at Tiger Musky Resort, nice park and great people. You can look at their website to see what's for sale. I believe their is one or two pads if your bringing in your own. You have your own dock also. We've been their 6 yrs and couldn't be happier. Good luck in your search.

MuskyMaven
12-27-2008, 07:10 PM
Are there any parks that allow year round use or are they all seasonal?

figr8girl
12-28-2008, 09:48 AM
As far as I know R&R Bayview is the only year round park. Getting to the docks is not the greatest situation, but it is year round.

figr8girl
12-28-2008, 09:56 AM
I forgot to mention, we can go to ours anytime......but. We have to haul water, they shut it off in Oct. when it starts to freeze. You can run electricity and propane, just no running water.
We have used it in the winter while snowmobiling.
When we considered the quiet and peacefulness of winter in the northwoods, the "water hauling" was no big deal.

MuskyMaven
12-29-2008, 09:40 AM
Figr8girl,
Thank you SO much for the info. I didnt know you could still use them in the winter just without running water. I do quite a bit of ice fishing in the winter and the idea of buying a place and then still needing to hotel it during the winter months didnt seem like such a great idea.

northernlee
12-31-2008, 09:11 AM
We also have a trailer at Tiger Musky and have looked at others. We like the area and the care taken of the park. Big Musky has year round trailers, but I am not sure of the dock arrangements.

Ty Sennett
12-31-2008, 06:32 PM
I would also reccomend Tiger Musky Resort. They are top notch people. The other resorts that have trailor parks are Daggett's and Musky Tale resort.