PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays Everyone...

Kevin Lee
12-22-2008, 01:29 PM
On behalf of www.baysdenoc.com, I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a safe and happy New Year. So Merry Christmas to all, and to all "a good bite"...

springfield
12-22-2008, 01:42 PM
Kevin, had pizza at pizza plus in Cadillac, Dave says Hi. They have the best Pizza around!! Merry Xmas everyone! We'll be up in late January. He laughed about some frozen pike story, it was years ago on TV?

steve l
12-22-2008, 02:32 PM
I too wish to extend happy holidays to everyone. I still hope to make it up there during the holidays but if not then maybe after. Good fishing and be safe everyone

Steve Lambert, Caledonia, WI

dennzo
12-23-2008, 10:33 AM
I would also like to say Merry Christmas to everyone who visits this site, those who run this site, and to FinnAddict, captjimtc, Big Al P., Chuck S., Lil' Rudy G., Gary D.(R U still "walleyeguy"?) and everyone from the Chassell Bay Days of the 90's. Would love to set up a weekend some time on Little Bay and all get together!!??

river runner
12-23-2008, 11:08 AM
"good bite" thats a good one.

happy holidays !

Buffer
12-23-2008, 01:00 PM
Seasons Greetings and Best Fishes as well. http://www.smilies-and-more.de/pics/smilies/party/067.gif

Howard
12-23-2008, 02:29 PM
Merry Christmas to all. Love logging on to this site everyday, finding out whats happening. One thought, it sure would be nice to put some faces with names. How about a get together for all who read this page. Maybe someplace in Esky, a couple cold ones, and just some fellowship. Just a thought.