PDA

View Full Version : November 13-15

Porkchop
11-15-2008, 11:06 PM
Took my son for his first November trip to try and get him a wall hanger. Well he got his wish on the 14th. at 11:00 at night. Took a nice one on 3 colors running Bare naked Reef Runner. 205 Ft. back in 30Ft. of water south of the narrows. It was a Chinese fire drill. As he was fighting that one, two other boards went off and then the fun started. He got all three in. Got our limit by 2am. The night bite is still going strong.

The Bait Shop Guy
11-17-2008, 04:06 PM
Nice fish guys! How big was she? How'd you do the other nights?

The reports Diane got over the weekend (I was too busy wasting my time hunting deer,) were pretty good. The colder weather has cooled the water (around 42 degrees,) and turned on the bite. 10 to 20 fish trips have been fairly common. Most of the reports have been from the upper bay. Good to hear of some fish being taken south.

Thanks for the report.

Porkchop
11-18-2008, 01:49 PM
Chris,
Things were well for us. We caught good fish each night and we only were in the upper bay a few hours one night. Tyler's wall hanger was 10lb. 7 oz. on my scale and 30". Saturday night was a little tougher than the three nights before. The wind shift Saturday might have been why?? But the numbers of fish fell off and only got 4 that night and none over 23". The lighted planner boards I make that I showed you worked like a charm.