PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for the 6 week hiatus......

Red Childress
08-06-2016, 11:03 AM
but in switching my old domain over to my new one, I must have lost my file during the move to my new house 10 years ago. The file contained PIN numbers that were needed so I had to re-apply for these numbers which took much longer than I had hoped. The new site looks good but there are a few more additional items to be added so we are temporarily using the old format.

I have taken some time off from fishing this summer to finally get some house jobs completed and get my body healed from some nagging ailments. The few times I was out last month, we managed some nice trout/walleye during the evening/nite time frame with a few muskies sprinkled around. River water is low and will continue for the foreseeable future. As the reservoir continues to drop and northern boat launches prepare to close earlier than normal, the river discharge continues to warm due to the top gates of the dam being closer to the surface layer of the Rez. The rez is 10 feet below summer pool and falling about 4 inches per day, currently.

I will be fishing the river several times over the next 2 weeks then off to St. Clair for a week at the end of the month.

Good luck out there!