PDA

View Full Version : Great American Sports Show (aka...Harrisburg Show/Eastern Sports Show)

Red Childress
01-27-2015, 07:55 AM
If any of you will be at the Farm Show Complex on 2/14 or 2/15, I will be there representing the Warren County Tourism Bureau at their booth. I am not sure where the booth will be yet but when I find out, I will post here.

Red Childress
02-07-2015, 11:07 AM
I will be in booth #4518 located in the Hunter Outfitter Hall between 2pm and 7pm on Saturday and 1:30pm to 5pm on Sunday. The booth will be listed as WCCBI (Warren County Chamber of Business and Industry.

Stop by and say Hello if you get bored.

Red Childress
02-16-2015, 06:59 PM
It was great seeing you guys (and gals) this weekend....looking forward to fishing with ya'll this year.

I thought I was going to be heading to a warmer climate for a few days.....boy was I wrong.

Good Luck ice fishing the Susky!

Bob Seybold
02-16-2015, 07:28 PM
Red, it was minus 32 here in Warren Co. this morning and that's with no wind chill......Hurry back :-)))

Red Childress
02-17-2015, 07:54 AM
I came back yesterday. The show ended Sunday. Foot traffic was down for the final day of the show as many church services were even cancelled down there. The free Kinzua Country 3 night/4 day vacation give-away will happen this week and the winner will be notified as soon as registrants are entered into the computer here in Warren.

Bob, I guess you guys did have the coldest temps since -32 is colder than the -26 we had in Harrisburg but who is counting. ;) (Kinda ironic that I was in Harrisburg and you were in Warren during this cold snap.) I guess I should be proud to be from Warren!