PDA

View Full Version : Cant belive there isnt any reports on water or spawning conditions in little bay.

needham
05-10-2014, 08:56 PM
Is everyone up there hibernating ?
I know its been cold way to long. But I was hoping there were some reports on the conditions in the Bay.
I will be heading up on Wednesday and didn't know if I should bring my boat or Ice shanty.
what does the spawning activity looking like there ?

The Bait Shop Guy
05-11-2014, 04:38 PM
Sorry guys, but due to changes on this site, I will no longer be posting fishing reports and info on Baysdenoc.com.

You can still follow my reports at upangler.com , lake-link.com , michigan-sportsman.com , 906outdoors.com , and Bay View Bait and Tackle's facebook page.

See you on the water.

needham
05-12-2014, 08:21 AM
Well, ice has only been gone about a week, so folks are just starting to venture out. Most that have been fishing have been heading to Big Bay, looking for perch. We still haven't heard too many reports on perch from Little Bay. Rivers are still running high and fast, so we haven't heard much for trout and steelhead.

Dress warm. It looks to be cool and damp for the opener. Let us know how you do.

Thanks Chris.

I didn't know if I should bring my Ice shanty or boat.

It will be a interesting opener this year.

Tight lines to all.

jtourangeau
05-12-2014, 10:15 PM
Took the boat for a ride yesterday out of esky.Water temps high 40's low 50,s on my graph anyway.Did see some junk in the water.ie,4×4 chunks ,misc branches,ect... Didn't see any ice.Should be good fishing all over.Good luck!

The Bait Shop Guy
05-13-2014, 10:19 AM
what does the spawning activity looking like there ?

From last nights "Discovering." Walleye egg take from LBDN on April 29th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yU8i0aUUFo&list=UUuLPRcLZ2h_ETPc4NufxnLA