PDA

View Full Version : Launches are open

The Bait Shop Guy
05-09-2014, 05:16 PM
Sorry guys, but due to changes on this site, I will no longer be posting fishing reports and info on Baysdenoc.com.

You can still follow my reports at upangler.com , lake-link.com , michigan-sportsman.com , 906outdoors.com , and Bay View Bait and Tackle's facebook page.

See you on the water.

Like2Fish
05-10-2014, 09:01 AM
Chris,

Thanks for the info. Glad to learn that you are home and that the doctors have a plan for you to be cancer free by this fall. Good luck to you.

I spend most of my time fishing Big Bay. It's been many years since I've been able to launch my 19ft glass boat out of Ogantz. Does anyone know if the water levels are up enough to launch out of Ogantz this year? If unable to launch out of Ogantz I hope the dock will be in at Garden for the weekend of the opener.

Thanks
Like2Fish

The Bait Shop Guy
05-10-2014, 11:21 AM
Sorry guys, but due to changes on this site, I will no longer be posting fishing reports and info on Baysdenoc.com.

You can still follow my reports at upangler.com , lake-link.com , michigan-sportsman.com , 906outdoors.com , and Bay View Bait and Tackle's facebook page.

See you on the water.

The Bait Shop Guy
05-10-2014, 02:23 PM

See you on the water.