PDA

View Full Version : Deerfoot Ice fishing tournament Feb 8-9th

Ty Sennett
01-14-2014, 08:26 AM
Deerfoot is having their second annual Freeze your Buns off ice tournament. Lots of prizes, good people and great food. I forgot, there's some fishing also. Here's Deerfoots number 715-462-3328. They have lodging and most of the fish are caught within eyesight of the lodges. Great time. I only have one person to beat and that's my old buddy Buck. I have to redeem myself from my summer crappie thrashing from Buck. Should be fun and entertaining to say the least.

buckbinladen
01-15-2014, 08:30 AM
Deerfoot is having their second annual Freeze your Buns off ice tournament. Lots of prizes, good people and great food. I forgot, there's some fishing also. Here's Deerfoots number 715-462-3328. They have lodging and most of the fish are caught within eyesight of the lodges. Great time. I only have one person to beat and that's my old buddy Buck. I have to redeem myself from my summer crappie thrashing from Buck. Should be fun and entertaining to say the least.

Ya ya Ya Ty.......Old Buck Nasty now has his own sled, that flies like the wind....No longer confined to the sterile holes you've put me on in the past...:))!!!It WILL be a good time!!!

Ty Sennett
01-15-2014, 03:50 PM
A fast sled doesn't mean more crappie Buck. You don't have your wife with to catch all the fish this time. I feel a side bet coming on.