PDA

View Full Version : Badfish Came to Town....

Kevin Cochran
08-25-2008, 06:51 PM
and we put ten in the boat on film in 5 days. The filmed segment was the summer portion of a DVD I am coming out with during the sportshow season of '10. We did alot of lake hopping when Jason came up and traveled to some lakes that are not known for producing muskies.

I will post the two pictures that we took. Largest was 50.5.
I am very excited to have Jason in my boat for the spring and fall segments next year.

Kevin Cochran
09-14-2008, 04:36 PM
I wanted to give a better explanantion on the filming up here. A few of the locals were concerned that I was filming with Musky Hunter for an upcoming TV show and that was not the case. The footage that we shot is being given to Dunwright Tackle for a promo for them to use as 9 out of 10 fish were caught on their lures. Also I will eventually be using the footage for an informative DVD that will come out in the future; I would like to have it finished for 2010. I will be fishing near a dozen different lakes and not concentrating on one specific one.

JERRY LARSON
12-14-2009, 03:15 PM
are you coming out with a video for the 2010 sportshows

Kevin Cochran
12-14-2009, 05:47 PM
I have enough footage for a video right now. However, I am hiring Jason Sloan for a stretch in June this year and we are going to put an early season tactics section in it. I wanted to have a dvd that followed us through different periods throughout the season to give the viewer a better understanding of what to do and when to do it.
We have some very large fish on video right now but I wanted to get some fish trolling open water and casting small lakes. If the June of 2010 is anything like the June of 2009 it will be incredible. I am very excited to see what opener this year will bring. I am filming with Brad Hoppe the first 5 days of the season and then the next 10-15 with Badfish. I will be taking clients out the 10th through the 20th of June and that will be filmed.