PDA

View Full Version : Octoberr 7th and 8th report

Ty Sennett
10-09-2013, 06:25 AM
I had a group of four out the last two days. They switched up at lunch each day so only two fished at a time. we had some action on some bigger fish but didn't land any. We lost two that we didn't get a look at. One grabbed a sucker and the other grabbed a Bulldawg and swam around with it for a little while. We had some others follow but couldn't get them to hit.

Good luck,

TJB
10-11-2013, 09:32 AM
Hi. Does anyone have a current Chip water temp? Thanks

Dreaming Badger
10-11-2013, 10:08 AM
I had a group of four out the last two days. They switched up at lunch each day so only two fished at a time. we had some action on some bigger fish but didn't land any. We lost two that we didn't get a look at. One grabbed a sucker and the other grabbed a Bulldawg and swam around with it for a little while. We had some others follow but couldn't get them to hit.

Good luck,

What depth are you fishing this week? Thanks, Tom

Ty Sennett
10-13-2013, 07:12 AM
we've been fishing shallow deep and everywhere in between. There are fish in every depth level right now.

TJB
10-14-2013, 08:25 AM
Does someone please have a current water temp? I live in Manitowoc and cannot go check myself. Coming up in couple weeks.

Nevermind, just read the other post. Thank you

Ty Sennett
10-16-2013, 07:18 AM
Water temps yesterday were 56 degrees but in two weeks it's not going to be 56 degrees.