View Full Version : TFF Update

Don Pemble
09-17-2013, 08:37 PM
The past few days have seen a fall movement pattern from both the walleye and the crappie. On my last three trips, my clients and I have found very good success working deep rocks, both casting and vertical jigging 1/8th ounce Reeves weedless jigs tipped with medium fatheads have been producing very good numbers of eyes along with crappie. These fish are holding tight to the bottom in 15 to 25 ft of water and are on the hard side to detect their bite, it's just a little tension on the line and not a tap like one would expect. Not a lot of big fish yet, but good sized ones are being taken and lots of action for one to enjoy.

Day off tomorrow for a little break, back out on Thursday, will keep you posted.

Don's Guide Service
dpemble@centurytel.net
715-776-0098

sureshot612
09-18-2013, 12:11 AM
Don 15 to 25 foot of water with rock . most of the flowage i have fished is less then that .do you fish in a small area in the fall, we will be up there this weekend to do some business,in town no boat this time , i just wish i could spend a few hours out on the water with you but we need to take care of some other things in may we stay at lakeview and we have fished together in the past. its good to see posts on the web. Mark

Don Pemble
09-18-2013, 07:02 AM
Mark,

I fish many areas of the flowage in the fall, and any spot can be loaded with fish at any time, shallow or deep, it's just these fish that I'm finding now are in a certain area (?) that's a good distance from most boat traffic, even I have to use a GPS to find this one spot.