PDA

View Full Version : the nursery

B rod
09-13-2013, 11:55 AM
Was talking with and old timer who fished the chip years ago. He always fished a place called the nursery but I can not find it on a map does anyone know were this is?

earlyretirement
09-13-2013, 06:09 PM
Was doing a little bit of exploring a month or so a go and I did fish back there. Stumpy back there so be careful with your boat. Only northern for me, but I was back there in the middle of the day. There was a small bog at the entrance to it and there was a bunch of fish around that on the depth finder. Lots of ducks back there too.

Now as far as location. It is on the east side. If your headed down or up the cranberry narrows it is a small inlet that goes to the east from there. Basically it is behind what is called the hat rack on my map. Did not see any other musky guys back there when I was there, but I am sure there is a musky in there some where. Of course I can say that about almost any place on the chip.

B rod
09-14-2013, 11:00 AM
Found it thanks. Will be up the 18-21 next week hopefully the musky get moving sounds like its been slow what's everyone throwing.