PDA

View Full Version : August 26th fishing report

Ty Sennett
08-27-2013, 06:58 AM
I had Pat and Patrick out yesterday and we fished hard all morning and had one follow and one hit. The one that hit we caught and it was 39 inches. In the afternoon the guys had had enough of the heat and we called it early. In the evening after a pretty darn good meal, we planned on doing some night fishing. Mother nature had other plans. We caught a 42 incher on a Pacemaker in the first ten minutes and had another hit a Pacemaker but didn't hook up. Then came the lightning. And it stayed for several hours. No more fishing for us.

This has been one of the better weeks for us. Since last Monday we've boated close to twenty fish on the Chip which isn't easy to do. A few big ones to boot. It didn't hurt that I had some of my best anglers out. The stretch of guiding with clients Phil Cali and Jason and Rob always adds up to big fish. I just stand there with the net when Jason picks up a rod. Like my wife said after being in the boat with Jason, "I feel like I'm waisting my time even casting behind him".