PDA

View Full Version : June 18th fishing report

Ty Sennett
06-19-2013, 06:38 AM
I had Jeff Novak and his sons out yesterday and we moved two of the biggest fish of the year on bucktails. One was on Corey Meyer's Flowage Boa and the other was on a Rabbid Squirrel bucktail. We did catch one smaller one on a Flowage Boa and saw a couple others.

In the evening I had Dennis Green out and we fished smallmouth bass for the first three hours and caught quite a few. At the end we switched to muskies and had one hit a Stillwater but had a quick hookset and missed it. That was it for the night but not bad for only fishing a couple spots for muskies.

Good luck,

Trav
06-19-2013, 09:55 AM
Hey, Coach is back! I wouldn't be able to control myself, I'd ask him to "Crown their $#@!" and give the old "They were who we thought they were" speech. One of my favorites. I'm a Vikings fan, so this is actual joy, not condescension.

Ty Sennett
06-21-2013, 08:32 AM
Vikings fan.............you poor man. Coach had some "we let em' off the hook" hats on when he showed up to go out fishing so at least he's got a sense of humor about it. He's a good guy. His son and I played a pickup game of b-ball afterwards. I'm thinking this is the last year I can beat him so I made sure to beat him good so he remembers. Dennis's son is in high school and is a pretty good basketball player. He's going to be tough. We had a lot of fun jawing back and forth but home court won.

Trav
06-21-2013, 09:30 AM
I'm used to it. Plus, it's a lot more fun to cheer for an underdog than whine about not winning the championship "entitled" to me. With that being said, being from IL, you must be a Bears fan? Good luck with the swinging door offensive line...again.

I'm sure he's fun to hang with. He must like it too, coming back every year.