PDA

View Full Version : TFF Update

Don Pemble
06-13-2013, 06:27 AM
Wednesdays action started out slow as my 3 clients and I started out working a stumpy hump in 9 feet of water and with the exception of one hit and a miss, the rest of the action came from the stumps. Moving on to work some deep wood (15 ft.) we found the walleye in a sluggish mood, it took a very slow retrieve, dragging the jig and 1/2 crawler over the bottom got the best results, minnows were pretty much ignored by the eyes. After boating our limits of nice eyes, we worked some shallow weed patches with 1/16th ounce Reeves weedless jigs tipped with a 2 inch piece of crawler and we came up with several jumbo perch, gills, and 1 big crappie.

Back out today, will keep you posted.

Don's Guide Service
dpemble@centurytel.net

ol'wildcat
06-13-2013, 05:57 PM
Wednesdays action started out slow as my 3 clients and I started out working a stumpy hump in 9 feet of water and with the exception of one hit and a miss, the rest of the action came from the stumps. Moving on to work some deep wood (15 ft.) we found the walleye in a sluggish mood, it took a very slow retrieve, dragging the jig and 1/2 crawler over the bottom got the best results, minnows were pretty much ignored by the eyes. After boating our limits of nice eyes, we worked some shallow weed patches with 1/16th ounce Reeves weedless jigs tipped with a 2 inch piece of crawler and we came up with several jumbo perch, gills, and 1 big crappie.

Back out today, will keep you posted.

Don's Guide Service
dpemble@centurytel.net

Are the mayflies gone yet?

Don Pemble
06-13-2013, 08:17 PM
The mayflies haven't started yet.