PDA

View Full Version : Brad Bohen in Clearfield, PA

ttabaleulb
04-23-2013, 07:53 AM
Looks like this well known Musky on the Fly guy is due to visit Central PA. I'd love to get a chance to talk Muskies with him but I'm not sure I'll be able to make it over there. If anyone else happens to, let me know how things went.

Fly fisherman to be at Jim's Sports Center
Monday, April 22, 2013
Brad Bohen of Wisconsin Musky Country Outfitters will be at Jim's Sports Center, 26 S. Second St., Clearfield, Friday from 5-7 p.m.
This is a chance to discuss musky with a pro, see patterns tied and proper equipment.
Bohen is the owner-operator of Musky Country Outfitters and Primo Tail Predator flies and feathers. He is the premier guide in the United States for hunting large musky on the fly, and holds two world records for musky on the fly.
Bohen has been featured on "Wild on the Fly" and was the subject of the award-winning documentary "Zero 2 Hero," which also features his 2010 World Record catch. His work has been featured in online and print publications including Outdoor Life, The Drake Magazine, This Is Fly, Fly Fisherman, Southern Culture on the Fly and FlyRod & Reel Magazine.
He is the fly fishing ambassador for Howler Brothers, Cheeky Fly Fishing, William Joseph, Beulah Fly Roads and Towee Guide Tested Skiffs.
To see more of Brad's adventures, visit www.MuskyCountryOutfitters.com or on Facebook at Musky Country Outfitters and Primo Tail.