PDA

View Full Version : april 15 - more snow and wind

SahKahTay Sue
04-15-2013, 12:33 PM
WE ended up with about 5 more inches of snow yesterday and overnight with some nasty wind drifts made wayne put the plow back on to clear our back road. 1959519596 as you can see the harbor and the lake are still looking similar to Feb and March, actually I am hearing reports that with the snow cover the ice is still 2-3 feet in most places. I have seen a few trucks on the lake - can't be easy plowing this stuff now. Last nights snow is really heavy. the May opener is starting to become a concern for manyof the Cass Lake resorts.

woody2031
04-17-2013, 08:38 AM
WE ended up with about 5 more inches of snow yesterday and overnight with some nasty wind drifts made wayne put the plow back on to clear our back road. 1959519596 as you can see the harbor and the lake are still looking similar to Feb and March, actually I am hearing reports that with the snow cover the ice is still 2-3 feet in most places. I have seen a few trucks on the lake - can't be easy plowing this stuff now. Last nights snow is really heavy. the May opener is starting to become a concern for manyof the Cass Lake resorts.

so sue will i be able to rent the fish house for opener. woody

SahKahTay Sue
04-17-2013, 10:37 AM
we are getting another 1" so far this morning - opener could just be extended ice fishing with walleye an option....LOL
so sue will i be able to rent the fish house for opener. woody