PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

Don Pemble
12-23-2012, 07:37 PM
Just want to take the time to wish all my friends out there in the fishing and hunting world a very Merry Christas and a Happy New Year. The end of the world prediction didn't pan out so I believe I will come out of retirement this spring and hit the Turtle Flambeau with a vengence, that is if my old bod holds up. Right now the ice fishing is going good and can't wait till I can drive my truck out there, will keep you posted on that as well as ice thickness.

Once again, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all, and God bless America.

BlackDuck
12-24-2012, 10:21 AM
Thanks Don,

May your Christmas be blessed and season safe.

Appreciate you taking the time to share your knowledge throughout the year.

BlackDuck

BlueRanger
12-24-2012, 02:32 PM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to Don and everyone else!

I just want to thank all the great people who stop and say hello while I'm out on the water. I especially appreciate all the compliments on the photography - it's been a big motivator as I continue to work at improving my skills, and I'm happy to announce that next year I will finally start making some of my work available for purchase - an online gallery is already in development and hopefully I'll also be able to make it to one or more art fairs in the area. Images from the Flowage will definitely be featured prominently in my collection.

Here at my house, holiday preparations are underway...
(they got really dirty up in the garage rafters!)

...and Santa will be "rolling in" soon!

Mark Benson
12-24-2012, 03:30 PM
Merry Christmas to All!!! Thanks for the well wishes and starting this post Don!!!

Mark

George
12-25-2012, 06:40 AM
Let me include my wishes to all for a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Don, it is so good to have you ready and rarin' to go! And Blue...looking forward to that website. Also...nice pictures of your skis and Santa on your snowmobile! :rolleyes:

And please take time to remember in your prayers the friends and family of the teachers and little ones at Sandy Hook Elem.

Hot Runr Guy
12-25-2012, 09:59 AM
Merry Christmas Don, and to all I get to share the TFF with.
HRG

Flambeau Vista Retreat LLC
12-25-2012, 06:24 PM
Merry Christmas TFF fans and fanatics. Ice thickness is now at 6"-8" with ATVs and snowmobiles traveling freely; however, we have not got a report from the Big Water area, so caution is still advised. It's a balmy 9 degrees now with little snow in the forecast, so we will still be making good ice.

LundAngler
12-26-2012, 03:25 PM
Hope everyone had a great Christmas, and has a safe and Happy New Year!

-Jeff