PDA

View Full Version : Curious about Small Mouth Bass season for 2013

CincinnatiCrew
11-12-2012, 08:17 AM
Does anyone have any information regarding when smallie season will open next year on the flowage? We normally come up the third Saturday in June every year. Well, June 1st is a Saturday and the third Saturday would be a bit earlier than it normally is. I wasn't sure if the DNR was going to start the season earlier or on the 4th Saturday. I checked the site and wasn't able to find anything about next year. Would anyone happen to have heard anything or know for sure? I'd appreciate any info you guys have!

George G
11-12-2012, 11:34 AM
Does anyone have any information regarding when smallie season will open next year on the flowage? We normally come up the third Saturday in June every year. Well, June 1st is a Saturday and the third Saturday would be a bit earlier than it normally is. I wasn't sure if the DNR was going to start the season earlier or on the 4th Saturday. I checked the site and wasn't able to find anything about next year. Would anyone happen to have heard anything or know for sure? I'd appreciate any info you guys have!

Just call the DNR in Wisconsin and they will direct you to the right department that may be considering the change in the bass open. Been talked about for a long time. Let us know what you find out if anything