PDA

View Full Version : Fishing report for 10-14-2012

walleyemaxx
10-15-2012, 08:17 AM
Hi everyone,

Cloudy and cold yesterday, 46 degree air temps and some snow flakes spitting now and again being pushed around by a stiff North wind. The water temps are at 46 degrees and the fish were not real active. At least not for me. Had slow fishing in the deep sunken bogs and not a hit in the weeds. Eventually caught a couple small walleyes and some small perch on jigs and minnows and 1 walleye on a jig and leech releasing everything. I still have leeches but the action that I did have was better on minnows.

I'll be available for guiding till the last weekend of Oct. Haven't had to many calls lately but have one fella asking about a day and a half. I still feel the walleye bite will pick up soon. Now that the water temps have seemed to settle down. By that I mean the temps aren't dropping 10 degrees in one day any more. The walleyes will be putting on the feed bag soon so give me a call.

House hunting is finally being productive. Have it pretty much narrowed down to two houses. Seems to have been a never ending search. Good luck fishing everyone.

Walleyemaxx