PDA

View Full Version : October 10th fishing report

Ty Sennett
10-11-2012, 07:09 AM
The snow and wind started early yesterday but we had a really nice fish follow a sucker for about 45 minutes. That was it for the morning but that would have made the trip. I'm sure that one was a fifty inch fish. I could have practically put the measuring tape on him because he sat there so long. We saw one other fish in the afternoon that looked to be mid thirty inch and one other that I think was a pike. Pretty slow day again. By the way, I'm guessing that fisfty inch fish is the one we lost two days ago in the same little weedbed. In fact I'm pretty sure it's the 49 incher we caught the same time last year in that weedbed. It has a distinct mark on it so if we catch it I'll post some pics. That fish was caught three times last year. That just goes to show you how important catch and release is.

Water temps were from 45 to 49 degrees. These cold windy days are sure making water temps crash.

Archer
10-11-2012, 08:56 AM
Heading up Saturday and will be fishing east side. Hope to run into you. Will be in Lund pro v tiller.

Kevin Nickelson