PDA

View Full Version : Fishing report for Sept 10 2012

walleyemaxx
09-11-2012, 08:23 AM
Hi everyone,

Made it out to do some fishing yesterday afternoon. Under a clear sky with 69 degree water temps and 74 degree air temps the gale force South winds made boat control a tough issue as I fished mainly with my weight forward spinners. I fished weed points and bars and caught a lot of bass both LGM and SMM, a 28" northern and two small walleyes. I.m field testng my lead free weight forward spinners and finding them to work excellent. I made a line of spinners years ago and should have kept making them, so now I'm back in bussiness but now they are lead free.

So far I've worked out all the bugs to where there are no negatives. They work as expected and I have caught a ton of fish on them including a smaller size spinner that catches perch and crapppies when they are in the weeds. I will be marketing them starting next Spring along with my lead free jigs which also have been performing up to expectation.

Trees are turning colors with the fall season fast approaching. If you want to chase some fall walleyes and bass, give me a holler. Good luck fishing everyone.

Walleyemaxx