PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 10" hooker bait

fish N ski
08-28-2012, 11:09 PM
I am looking for a ( or 2 ) 10" hooker bait. Any pattern since I can repaint it. Will trade for other baits that I have that maybe you want. If anyone is interested, p.m. me or email me - matshareshade@yahoo.com

I also have down east rod holders for trade - Berts trolling tracks. A few very used daiwa sealine reels. ( Sg27's and 47's ) That worked last time I used them until I upgraded.

5.5 wileys up to the kings could trade - perchbaits and mini- perchbaits also. Jerkbaits and rubber baits for the casters.... You tell me what you are looking for.

Thanks. Matt

fish N ski
08-29-2012, 04:30 AM
O.k. O.k. After not being on ebay for a while. There is only 7 different listings for 10" hookers. My bad. Still would rather trade, but will more than likely buy a few on there. Sorry Guys.... Stupidity and me makes sense, sometimes....

These 10" hookers make Great Keychains. Especially where I live. Never lose your keys and have a weapon to beat off the muggers on the way to your vehicle.... Ha-ha....

toothyfishman
08-29-2012, 05:31 AM
Thanks for the heads up.....let the bid wars begin......lol

Just kidding, some weird colors so you should be able to get them cheap and work some rattle can magic!!

Red Childress
08-29-2012, 05:41 PM
I have 1 that I would part with for the right trade. Mine is sorta like a shad color but this is coming from a guy who is partially color-blind like many other of my redhead comrades. :)

byteme90k
08-30-2012, 01:05 PM
i have one i want to get rid of, pretty baby color. would love to work out a trade with ya.

email to follow.

Mike

fish N ski
08-31-2012, 12:11 AM
Byteme - got your email and responded. Red - We traded up a few years ago and will trade up with you also again. Just let me know what you are interested in.

Toothy- ??? Where do I begin...... I guess I won't say a thing..... I know you have a few hookers and you are thinking about it.

Won't have internet access till monday- Labor day. Will check my emails and messages then. Boy, If my wife could read this thread. I am trading baits for Hookers. ( or vice versa ) Ha, Ha..... Thanks guys for the response....

toothyfishman
08-31-2012, 08:07 AM
I won't pimp out my Hookers......

byteme90k
09-04-2012, 07:56 AM
Frank - if you have hookers, you pretty much are a pimp! lol