PDA

View Full Version : Little Too Rough

Swamp Rat
07-21-2012, 07:41 PM
My little cousin turned 10 yrs. old yesterday and asked if I would bring him fishing in my boat. He wanted to catch a salmon but it was a little too rough for my boat to head for the F.R. Can. So we headed in search for some walleye. We were east of the escanaba river between 15-33 fow. Drifting with harnesses we ended up with 10 keepers between 15-19 inches with my cousin catching 6 of them. Every pass we caught fish. He said he had lots of fun. He is already asking when can we go again? I think he is hooked. Now he wants his dad to buy a boat so they can go catch fish. Just glad I found some hungry fish for him.

xtroll
07-22-2012, 08:12 AM
My little cousin turned 10 yrs. old yesterday and asked if I would bring him fishing in my boat. He wanted to catch a salmon but it was a little too rough for my boat to head for the F.R. Can. So we headed in search for some walleye. We were east of the escanaba river between 15-33 fow. Drifting with harnesses we ended up with 10 keepers between 15-19 inches with my cousin catching 6 of them. Every pass we caught fish. He said he had lots of fun. He is already asking when can we go again? I think he is hooked. Now he wants his dad to buy a boat so they can go catch fish. Just glad I found some hungry fish for him.

WOW, best report in a long while! When your cousin goes home call me! Thanks for report as well...
Mike

schmutzomatic 5000
07-25-2012, 04:48 AM
Report is great but turning a 10 yr old on to this great sport is priceless. Good show