PDA

View Full Version : Musky Marking

john brennan
06-27-2012, 04:12 PM
Hey Blue,

Wife, kids and lab are up today and looking for muskies. Can you go out and mark the locations with some floating buoys? Just the big muskies though. Ha. Don, my boys are looking forward to feeding the eagles again this year. What a hit. Have you noticed much lumber floating around after the tornado? Also, have you fished the downed (I'm sure you have) wood and have you found eyes relating to it yet? See you all on the water.

BlueRanger
06-27-2012, 05:08 PM
Gee, I would, but then I'd have to turn myself in for leaving unattended buoys in the lake...

Don Pemble
06-28-2012, 07:09 PM
John,

Been seeing lot's of floating logs and sticks floating around, but not the results of the tornado, just from the high water and switching wind directions. Haven't been fishing the downed trees for eyes in hopes of a panfish explosion, been working deep edges of weeds and submerged timber for the eyes, and one more thing, mayflys still hatching out there, the eyes, perch and bass are all spitting them up at boatside. The eagles are still following my boat for the rockbass sandwiches.