PDA

View Full Version : Wi-Fi availability on/near the flowage

RossL
06-19-2012, 12:17 PM
This is not a fishing question but I hope someone can help me out. My family & I will be staying on the Flowage for a week and a half starting on 6/30/12. Our cottage is near Chippewa Pines resort in the southern portion of the west side. My daughter is taking a couple summer college courses and needs to post assignments online most days. Does anyone know of anywhere close with Wi-Fi that she could connect to with her laptop? She will drive into Hayward if she has to but it is a half hour drive each way so it would be nice if there was someplace closer that she could connect to for about an hour or so each day. Do any of the resorts have Wi-Fi? Thanks in advance for any ideas.

RobertTB
06-19-2012, 12:53 PM
You might talk to Danny at Daggetts Resort on Chief Lake. If you go down there, ask to look at some of the jewelery he sells.

CrazyED
06-19-2012, 02:28 PM
Go talk to the folks at the bar at Treelands, not sure their policy for non-guests of the resort.

chevy8
06-20-2012, 04:02 PM
There's free WiFi at The Landing restaurant.

Jax
06-21-2012, 08:58 AM
Tiger Musky Resort has WiFi. They are just down the road a couple minutes. I'm sure the Speros would let you use it. Just buy a drink or something at the bar while you're there :)