PDA

View Full Version : Fishing report for 6-10-2012

walleyemaxx
06-10-2012, 07:42 PM
Hi everyone,

Guided Julie and brian for a half day today out of Treelands resort. we had a great time with a couple of firsts. Julie caught her first walleye ever and also caught her first ever mudpuppy- yes mudpuppy. I knew they were there, but never saw one caught untill today. Fortunatly, Julie also caught the biggest walleye of the day as we wound up with 10 walleyes keeping a two person limit of 6 and we caught perch, sm. bass, and bluegills to round out the morning.

Everything was caught on jigs and leeches, some on the bobber rig, the rest jigging. All out in the deep wood. The air temps got to a sweltering 88 degrees and the water temps were in at 74 degrees. The wind was howling pretty good from the SW to start and swithched more to West under an increasingly cloudy sky that started out as a clear bluebird day.

We used "The Walleyemaxx System" to catch these walleyes. The system is a combinationn of anchoring techniques, jigging techniques with a few small twists that I add, and many small tricks and tactics to increase your catch. The slower the bite, the smarter you have to fish. Everything is outlined in my book "The Walleyemaxx System". Just ask Julie and brian, it works. My June is pretty well booked with a possible on two days, but my July still has a lot of openings. To book your day, call 715-617-0894, or email me at walleyemaxx@yahoo.com. Good luck fishing everyone.

Walleyemaxx