PDA

View Full Version : Big Chip Fishing report 6-04-2012

walleyemaxx
06-04-2012, 09:13 PM
Hi everyone,

Guided Jeremy and his father in law Dick for a full day today. With an overcast sky on a cool morning with a light NW wind, the fishing started out slow. It wasn't untill the 6th spot that we caught our first walleye. Dick broke the ice with a nice 17"er then followed up with another 17"er. We wound up with 1 more walleye in that particular spot when the action slowed. Knowing another spot of similar structure and cover and depth, I moved us to that spot and it was the honey hole for today. We caught 8 walleyes there for a total of 11 for the day keeping a three man limit of 9. Most of the walleyes were caught by jigging with a leech, and a few on the bobber rig with a leech.

With a three man limit of walleyes in the live well, we fished for panfish for the rest of the day and wound up with a few to add fillets to the pile. The water temps cooled down to 66 from 69 the day before and with the overcast sky for most of the day, it did not warm up.

My June is pretty well booked, but July and August have lots of open dates. If you would like to benefit from my 52 years of experience of fishing the Chippewa Flowage, Give me a call or email. Don't forget to order your book "The Walleyemaxx System" soon. Thanks. Good luck fishing everyone.

Walleyemaxx