PDA

View Full Version : Delavan Lake & Lake Geneva Fishing Report

Fishing Thrills Guide Service
05-11-2012, 12:10 PM
5/7 & 5/8 I have been finding pan fish on both lakes tight to shore in 2-3 feet of water or suspended off the outside weed lines in 11-13 depending on the weather. The best presentation for the bluegills has been a single small Aberdeen hook with two or three wax worms under a Bobber. Best presentation or crappies we have been slowly casting 1/16 oz mini mite jigs tipped with a small crappie minnows over weed flats in 4-6 feet of water. The largemouth bass have been in 3-6 feet of water near weeds their beginning to show signs of spawning and were a bit tough to get bites the best presentation has been casting split short crawlers, hair jigs and weedless slick sticks. Pike have been found schooling in 6-12 feet of water fishing medium chubs below floats.

Do you use Facebook social media if so look us up like our fishing thrills guide service fan page and you just might be the lucky winner of one of our great prizes: A free guided fishing trip, tackle!

pb1
05-21-2012, 06:49 AM
I am looking for information on walleye fishing in mid June on the Lauderdale Chain north of Elkorn. I now those lakes well, but alway fished for bass and pike, any suggestions on locations and techniques for walleyes there?