PDA

View Full Version : water conditions on kinkaid ?

zarajr
04-16-2012, 06:55 PM
has anyone been on the lake lately, if so how's the bass fishin'. went on the 3rd of april and must have caught @ least 25 to 30 fish, only a few keepers all on topwater. only one was full of eggs and no signs of bed fanning. water temps were 73 when i quit.

henral64
04-19-2012, 09:21 AM
Was on the lake yesterday 4/17 water temps 64 caught nine crappie and 10 bass all males they must be protecting the nest. Saw two spawning. Saw chad in what looks like a new lund boat nice boat chad did you guys catch any?

Chad Cain
04-20-2012, 07:34 AM
That wasn't me in the white Lund. Actually, I have been out in my little tiller Ranger since I broke off my transducer on my big boat. Stumps are hard on transducers!!

Fishing has been really tough for me this past week. Only seeing a few fish a day right now. Can't come up with any pattern at all. Have heard of a few fish caught open water trolling, but we have tried casting from one end of the lake to the other. We did see water temps yesterday, 4/19, that were getting close to 70 again. The new cold front should take care of that though and bring water temps right back down.

smalliefisherman
04-25-2012, 11:07 AM
Water temps were mid 60's yesterday afternoon