PDA

View Full Version : ice fishing show last week

Ty Sennett
03-12-2012, 09:33 AM
The show that I did last week is on www.northlandadventures.com It's called "craving crappies" and is on their home page. It's kind of a Chippewa Flowage show more than just a crappie show. Something to get you through the late winter season.

RobertTB
03-12-2012, 02:32 PM
I just watched the show on line. Really interesting information about the interaction of the species. I liked it ! The next decent largemouth that decides to nail a Pacemaker is going toward the fish fry. I can't say as I seriously harvested the bass in the past, even though Danny strongly encouraged us to do so. Now I understand much more clearly why to harvest them. We've been eating Pike all along recently, so perhaps we will ramp that species harvest up a bit.

Nice show Ty. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I am thinking an ice fishing trip next winter is in order. I am supposing fetching a snowmobile and a sled along is a good idea ?

Mark Benson
03-12-2012, 03:37 PM
Ty:

I also liked the shack set-up that you were working with!!!

Mark

Ty Sennett
03-13-2012, 08:14 AM
Mark, lets just say I had a lot of leftover materials from building my garage. That shack actually works prety good folded all the way down but makes a good wind break like we had it in the show. My big shack was on the other side of the lake at that time. That one is a little more sophisticated.

Robert, I'm sure you can find an old farm snowmobile somewhere and flatbed trailors pretty much grow in the farm fields don't they?