PDA

View Full Version : Ebay Lure Lot Fundraiser relisted!!!! Ray J donated them back!!!!!

toothyfishman
03-06-2012, 06:42 PM
:cool:Well just when I thought I was all done with the listing Ray J decided that he wanted his winning bid money to go to the baitfish and he donated the lures back to be listed again................how about that!!! As if paying too much for lures for a benefit wasn't enough!!! Awesome awesome awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the bid begins again, good luck guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again Ray J

toothyfishman
03-06-2012, 06:48 PM
Search for this on ebay to find them........Muskie Musky Pike Lure Lot PA Hatchery Baitfish Fundrasier
Or item.............................................. 230757326427

Guys who spend time on other sites please spread the word!

Bob S
03-06-2012, 07:48 PM
Congrats and kudos rayj ,that`ll give a little boost for your fundraiser....should`ve kept the ft perchbait!!
Bob S

toothyfishman
03-07-2012, 06:10 AM
Bob S. I sent you a Ebay email explaining what all went down! I'm glad you saw this.
Thanks to both of you!

HD Fatboy
03-07-2012, 06:10 AM
6 other Muskie Fishing sites updated!

toothyfishman
03-07-2012, 07:54 PM
Up to $71 dollars already!

Got some new names bidding this time. As the seller I can see the bidders ebay name. That is at least $200 raised off the lures if it doesn't go any farther than it is now!!!

Bob S
03-08-2012, 07:37 PM
Thanks toothy....although i don`t post much here i do check out the posts and learn as much as i can `bout the local waters.As soon as i get my boat back together(new motor and carpet-nutt`n but a shell now) i`ll be down on pa waters.Have`nt had it out since sept and it`s killing me.Glad to see the lure lot is generating more for your fund.
sol

toothyfishman
03-09-2012, 06:38 AM
Bob, you get an itch to get out let me know if your boat isn't done.
I'm getting out for the first time this weekend. I'm sure it will be a month or so before things fire up.

toothyfishman
03-14-2012, 08:13 AM
Matt finally won his Firetiger!

Thanks to all who bid..............around $210 raised that I will take with me to the 3 Rivers Banquet this weekend!

ray j
03-14-2012, 10:33 AM
Well done, Toothy !!! And thank you, and thanks to Matt too! Probably a little more work then you bargained for, but more cash too! I think we just made some baby muskies very happy !

HD Fatboy
03-15-2012, 04:25 AM
Congrats Matt!

toothyfishman
03-19-2012, 05:22 AM
I took the money along with me to the 3 Rivers Banquet this weekend and turned it in......thanks to everyone that got the word out and bid as well!!!

Drug my jetboat along and fished a new area I've never been on the Allegheny on my way to the banquet, my partner missed something and got a muskie 44", it was his first casting fish so it was cool. I had a pike slam a jerkbait right at the boat and the angle wasn't right to really drive the hooks home without the chance of a "miss" and Mike ending up eating the lure as it flew back. I ended up trying to turn and set the opposite way but all I did was turn it. It was about 35". Wasn't worth the risk for a slimmy pike, big muskie, he better DUCK!!!

HD Fatboy
03-19-2012, 09:48 AM
I would have understood if it was a Musky, That reminds me, need to get a first aid kit! LOL