Dave Hardy
03-02-2012, 10:27 PM
Here are five to guess.

djcoop52
03-03-2012, 04:54 PM
no idea but those are damn nice fish

Carl Klein
03-03-2012, 09:59 PM
All five are tough to figure out, the only one I think I possibly know is Picture #2, which I think is off the southwest corner of Eagles Nest Island close to that big stump that sticks up 2 feet about 20-30 yards off that corner of the island.

Ty Sennett
03-05-2012, 10:57 AM
I'm just upset that you made the Yimmer lean out of the way for the first picture. A man of his calibur should be in every picture. Also that red had of Doug's is looking more pink than red.

I'm going to guess that the tiger is from the point just west of Menard's. I haven't looked at the rest real close yet.

Dave Hardy
03-09-2012, 11:27 PM
Sorry all, I wished the pics were less challenging. So, here are a few locational hints:
Pic #1 -- centrally located, if you head south from here, you will be among chipmunks
Pic #2 -- west side, the Dole company might be farming their fruit in the background
Pic #3 -- c'mon Ty, that shoreline doesn't give this one away? Tip: we caught this one in ~ 22' around some cribs. East side, centrally located
Pic #4 -- central not far from the cc bridge. yeah, the rear shore is far away...but we were a bit north of heading to our first year of elementary school
Pic #5 -- far northeast...Walt's resort used to be just south of here

Hope this helps, if not, then we may never know where these fish were caught...

Carl Klein
03-10-2012, 11:15 AM
Dave, thanks for the extra hints, I'm going to give Pic #1, Pic #3, and Pic #4 another shot. For Pic #1 your hint is obviously Chipmunk Island. So I think your on that small bar that is between Skull Island and Sister Island (not the Three Sisters). In the background of you and fish is Sister Island where the LCO tribe put in a new campsite two years ago, the shoreline looks right. In the back of the camera is Skull Island.

For Pic #3 I think your on the north end of Big Timber Island, there are cribs there as we know, the shoreline and timber look right.

For Pick #4 your hint is the Kindergarten area, and you're north of that, so I'd say Risberg's Bar area.

Let us know if I'm right or wrong; thanks.

ChipVet
03-10-2012, 04:38 PM
OK I'll guess- 1 Ear Pt - 2- Bannanas is all I can think of 3- So of Pork Barrel 4- MBR - 5-Moss Creek

Ty Sennett
03-12-2012, 08:15 AM
#3 ear Point
#4 NBR or MBR point - Not sure which is right depending on what map you read.

Ty Sennett
03-12-2012, 08:19 AM
#5-Moore's Bay right out from your house on the two islands?

Ty Sennett
03-12-2012, 08:21 AM
#2 Flat Island-the north side of Flat Island.

Ty Sennett
03-12-2012, 08:23 AM
#2 I'm going to second guess myself and go with the little weedbed between Cedar Tops and the camping island to the southeast of Cedar Tops.