PDA

View Full Version : Madison Musky School

Pete Stoltman
02-15-2012, 10:57 AM
I'm very pleased to have been invited to be an instructor at this years Musky School presented by the Capital City Chapter of Muskies Inc. The school is held on March 17 at the Waunakee High School. There are tons of presentations to choose from and some great instructors. This looks to be an excellent educational opportunity for anyone interested in musky fishing. Please consider joining me there. I'm attaching a poster for general information and a class schedule.

Pete Stoltman
02-15-2012, 11:01 AM
The links came out a little small. This may be easier. Here's a link to the Capital City page with details and an attendance application. By the way, I'll be speaking about fishing on flowages. http://www.capitalcitymuskiesinc.org/pages/2012-11th-annual-muske-school.php

Muskie Nut
03-20-2012, 08:25 AM
Thanks Pete for coming down and being an instructor. The school has gotten so big that I never saw you (can you imagine a blind guy saying that?), either that or you are avoiding me. ;);)

Thanks again.

Pete Stoltman
03-24-2012, 03:51 AM
Hi Gerard, Sorry I missed you. I was looking around for you a bit. My class was right before the lunch break and I ended up staying in the classroom answering questions and then chatting with Kevin Pishke until lunch was just about done. I took in Steve and Jim doing their trolling class and then hit the road back north so didn't stick around for the final raffles etc.