PDA

View Full Version : Ty - Question

andracke
02-13-2012, 02:29 PM
Hello Mr. Sennett - Nice job on Keys outdoors!

Question for you - Are you guys going to the Muskies Inc Banquet? I get my replica from the fall tournament at the meeting, Just didnt know if we would see you there.

Ty Sennett
02-13-2012, 06:43 PM
Give me a call. I'm not sure if we are going or not but we should meet up on the ice for some fishing.

Mark Benson
02-14-2012, 01:55 PM
Ty:

Got a chance to catch up on Keyes Outdoors and managed to watch that Senette fisherman wondering if he was as good as the Sennett fisherman or if the first one was just French??? It was a good show and I got to see you fishing the renowned ringie!!! Still kind of disappointed that Mike and Steve seperated, if that is what they did...

Mark

Louis
02-14-2012, 04:00 PM
Personally, I'm just impressed by your multi-species skills. Guess how we are spending my birthday? You guessed it: BASS FISHING!

Ty Sennett
02-15-2012, 10:53 AM
Mark, who knows, one day Steve and Mike might film together again. They are like an old couple sometimes.

Louis, I'll make sure to spool your lines up with 6# mono this year intead of 80# braid. As a side note, just booked a trip the same week as you up north. You better be nice or no waypoints for you.

Louis
02-19-2012, 02:10 PM
As a side note, just booked a trip the same week as you up north. You better be nice or no waypoints for you.

Note to self: Bring an extra case of Keystone!

Glad to hear you'll be up there. With anyone I know?

Ty Sennett
02-20-2012, 10:48 AM
No just a long time client of mine.

And by the way it's Keystone light. Trying to watch my figure.

andracke
02-29-2012, 12:37 AM
Give me a call. I'm not sure if we are going or not but we should meet up on the ice for some fishing.
Ty did you get my voicemail from Saturday? Give me a call.