PDA

View Full Version : Madison Fishing Expo

Jerry Tipping
02-10-2012, 12:18 PM
The Madison Fishing Expo will be will be held at the Allient Energy Center in Madison Wisconsin Friday, February 24th through Sunday, February 26th. The Fishing Expo is one of the best shows in the Mid-west. This will be Kay's and my 17th year displaying our products and services at this venue.
I will have mounted fish on display for customers to examine, and the displays will also be for sale. Some photos of displays are below. With the open water fishing season just around the corner, I will be ready to address any questions you may have concerning Castle Rock or Petenwell Lakes. May and June dates are starting to fill, so if you are thinking of booking a guided trip, give me a call.
Kay will have all the tackle products available again. The price of the standard rod covers will increase by $.50 on April 1st. This is the first price increase in 10 years, so this will be the last show at the old rate.
A link to the expo web site is listed below, click or copy and paste to your browser.

Keep a tight line!!!:)

Jerry

http://madfishexpo.com/

admin911
02-10-2012, 12:42 PM
Jerry,

We just updated the events calendar here in the forum, we will not only be keeping things up to date in the calendar, we will also publicize the calendar & it's events across our social properties such as facebook, twitter, google+, or any other appropriate medium such as blogs, portals, and other outdoor network properties across the internet to gain maximum exposure. I took the liberty of posting this event the calendar. We Invite all our registered members to add any outdoor related events to the calendar in the future for maximum exposure.. I will be posting a site wide announcement on this topic later today.

Rich