PDA

View Full Version : Help with 2 photos Chris!!!

muskie54
02-09-2012, 06:14 PM
I'm struggling to get 2 photos posted. I caught a great pike on Tuesday 41" and it had a crankbait in its lip. I was hoping to post the pike picture and a picture of the crankbait I took out of its lip. I'd love to hear the story of the one that got away... I can email u the pics direct if thats easiest

Joel Maxam

uglystik
02-09-2012, 07:05 PM
I'm having a tuff time posting as well, should be easy as most are taken with my moto droid. What's the best method?

raywriter
02-09-2012, 07:10 PM
If the crankbait you refer to was a 3/4 oz. Rat-L-Trap in gold or one of the silver shiner colors, I may be familiar with that particular pike. The fight lasted about two minutes last summer before it cut the Power Pro line I was using. Also, since I use Rat-L-Trap lures as attractors while ice fishing, a pike will occasionally steal one. I'm going to start using thin steel leaders!

The Bait Shop Guy
02-09-2012, 07:50 PM
I've been having some problems posting pictures lately, too. Sometimes when I upload the photos, it says "upload failed." I have to post the report without the pics, then edit the post in advanced mode, then reload the pictures. Other than that, your pictures have to be under 193 kb in size to post. If they are too big, you have to resize them. Otherwise, feel free to email them to me, and I'll put them up for you. baitshop2@chartermi.net

admin911
02-09-2012, 11:46 PM
Are you guys that are having trouble using Internet Explorer by any chance? There have been ongoing issues with cookie settings with ie.. If not & the problem continues please message me.. In the meantime I will look thru the error logs & do some test posting to see if there is any other possible issue/reasons.

Rich

Tugboat
02-10-2012, 07:02 AM
Rich,

Why do we have to log in to see pictures from posts

AmasaDonny
02-10-2012, 08:35 AM
Sometimes when i log in i am still unable to view pics.

admin911
02-10-2012, 09:05 AM
Not sure about the logging in question, Is this something that just started happening recently or was it always like that, I really don't know as I'm always logged in.. Also regarding both question what Browser are you guys using?

AmasaDonny
02-10-2012, 10:23 AM
The logging in for picture viewing has been an issue for some time now. You can see the small thumbnails but when you click on the pic to view the larger image it won't let you, even when you are logged in. I am using Internet Explorer 8.

admin911
02-10-2012, 11:12 AM
There is known issues with internet Explorer. Have you checked the help thread regarding this? If not here's the link, It is a pretty simple fix that has been quite effective for IE users.. http://www.outdoors911.com/reports/showthread.php?25046-Help-with-Login-amp-Attachment-Issues-with-Internet-Explorer9 If there is still a problem after changing your cookie settings please let me know and I will look into this further.

The logging in for picture viewing has been an issue for some time now. You can see the small thumbnails but when you click on the pic to view the larger image it won't let you, even when you are logged in. I am using Internet Explorer 8.

Tugboat
02-11-2012, 11:28 AM
The linked worked for me admin911
Thanks

admin911
02-11-2012, 08:19 PM
Thanks for getting back to me on that.
The linked worked for me admin911
Thanks