PDA

View Full Version : SB weekend pool

DooFighter
02-04-2012, 10:32 AM
Who wants to guess how many trucks go thru this weekend? First, I hope no one gets hurt. Second lets make this fun...$10 gift certificate to Bay View for the winner. If there's a tie we'll break it by drawing numbers. I'm guessing 2 but I won't be in the pool, so you won't accuse me of just wanting to give myself 10 dollars :)

Edit to add on little bay only.

schmutzomatic 5000
02-04-2012, 10:57 AM
Good one Doo... Not out in zoo but I say you gotta b more specific.... One, Butler island and one in presure crack yellow gate. my guess... prob. a wheeler too... somewhere south.. lol Wanna guess color of vehicle next...

Any Luc
02-04-2012, 01:55 PM
I'm game!
I say 0 trucks goes through.
And I hope for the same.

goingfishing
02-04-2012, 02:36 PM
4 hope there is none but I will say 4 to warm for them to be out there.

DooFighter
02-04-2012, 02:48 PM
Good one Doo... Not out in zoo but I say you gotta b more specific.... One, Butler island and one in presure crack yellow gate. my guess... prob. a wheeler too... somewhere south.. lol Wanna guess color of vehicle next...

Since we're talking trucks only are you saying 2?

Sure wheelers and sleds can go thru too, but hard to really know how many and be verifiable.

Anymore guesses? Really, I hope none do also, and don't want anyone hurt. You just know there are guys pushing the limits out there, though, and with the crap weather we've had...

schmutzomatic 5000
02-04-2012, 04:21 PM
Hey Doo,
Lol, competition is fun idea but I know all you are trying to do is make people conscious of the conditions. Am not in the competition and just want people to be safe.. I am also concerned on bago this weekend. Every year someone makes stupid decisions on the ice that effects their life and others in a chance to spear or catch a fish. I love fishing as much as the next guy but remember when you venture where it is not safe you not only put yourself in jeopardy but also other who have to try and save or help you. Just be smart and safe everyone... Thanks Schmutz.. (oh BTW I grew up on the bay and have been wet myself ice must be respected)

DooFighter
02-04-2012, 04:40 PM
Yes, good points. A smart guy I like to fish with told me one time, fishing is fun. So is swimming. It's best not to mix the two, though.

Should've started this couple nights ago, would've had more participation. But, better odds for you guys that are in!

WalleyeWebbs
02-06-2012, 03:37 PM
Well .... what was the final count and where were they???
WW

DooFighter
02-08-2012, 07:41 AM
As best I can ascertain, there were none. Good news!

Winner is Any Luc.

Prize committee has already been in touch with him :)