PDA

View Full Version : The Ohio Muskie Show

Rob VanGorder
01-27-2012, 11:04 AM
The Ohio Muskie Show opens today at 2 PM.

I'm posting this from down here at our Club Booth. There are tons of vendors setting up and I'd encourage everyone to come down and stock up and get a winter muskie fix.

Please stop by our booth to check out the new club t-shirts and hats we have for 2012, and get a few chances on the stuffed tackle box raffle. For those interested in our chapter, we will have the booth staffed with a couple volunteers all weekend to answer all your questions about the club, and help you if you decide to sign up with Muskies, Inc. Also remember, that Jahn Zahn, President of Muskies, Inc. will be joining us at the booth tonight and most of the day tomorrow.

Show hours tomorrow are 9 AM to 8 PM and Sunday 9 AM to 3 PM. After hours on Saturday, you don't want to miss the Ohio Show Lure Swap that will be put on at the Hawthorn Suites just off I-70 and Rome-Hilliard road.

The Makoy Center is in Old Hilliard. Follow Center Street to the west off Main Street and you will run right into it. Hope to see everyone down here this weekend. Looks to be the biggest one yet.