PDA

View Full Version : New Poll - How many Outdoors911 Forum Members are current Facebook Users

admin911
01-07-2012, 02:29 PM
This is the 1st of 2 Polls regarding facebook users & the integration of this forum into facebook, your participation is important!

Justin Gaudry
01-07-2012, 08:55 PM
Prior to creating a business only facebook account, I had never been a facebook user. Without the business account, I would not use facebook. Having had to join facebook to use this forum may have led me to not to keep this forum on my list of places I regularly monitor/contribute.

admin911
01-07-2012, 09:27 PM
Prior to creating a business only facebook account, I had never been a facebook user. Without the business account, I would not use facebook. Having had to join facebook to use this forum may have led me to not to keep this forum on my list of places I regularly monitor/contribute.

Justin I appreciate your input and it does bring up a good point, If we did go ahead with the fb integration, no members of this forum new or old would have to join facebook, nor would they ever have to go to facebook or from what I'm reading on this app even have to turn on the "facebook connect" option in there settings on this board..

Mark Benson
01-09-2012, 06:24 PM
I do however use my wife's account at times of extreme boredom... I have been considering it personally as well as for the business though.

Mark

John Carlson
01-11-2012, 11:01 AM
I have a lot of business followers on the Ross's Sport Shop facebook page and a lot of my better repeat clients and customers are friends on my personal page. I also am the administrator for the Musky Fishing page where I have over 3,300 likes with the chance that over a million friends of fans could be seeing my page. If you want someone to know about something post it on Facebook!!!! Mark if you do join Facebook make sure you look me up!!!

Fishing Thrills Guide Service
01-20-2012, 01:39 PM
I use Facebook for business and self find it is useful if used right. I use it much like a funnel giving the audiance enought info to bring new people have all of them coming back in to my main website! It is free viral marketing that must be used right though. Rich= Feel free to give me a call to discuss this more in-depth...

Join my Facebook Page at: https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Fishingthrills-Guide-Service/177520446611

admin911
01-20-2012, 07:58 PM
I use Facebook for business and self find it is useful if used right. I use it much like a funnel giving the audiance enought info to bring new people have all of them coming back in to my main website! It is free viral marketing that must be used right though. Rich= Feel free to give me a call to discuss this more in-depth...

Join my Facebook Page at: https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Fishingthrills-Guide-Service/177520446611

Thanks for the input Scott.. I've seen your fb posts & your doing it right.. Give them enough to get them to click thru for the rest.. Since I started sharing reports from this forum on fb to draw the traffic back here our numbers have nearly doubled..

don
02-02-2012, 09:49 AM
I am a facebook user,but am not sure as to why it should be used in this forum.