PDA

View Full Version : *Canceled* Rescheduled* Flatlander Moonlight Bowling Fund Raiser

JBlanck
12-03-2011, 01:51 PM
January Meeting - Fun For The Whole Family!
Mark your calendars and contact Jeff Blanck (815-703-9365) to sign up for the January 1st Annual Flatlander Moonlight Bowl. This event will not only be considered our January meeting but it will be the first of our fund raisers for the club. We will have room for 80 couples on a first come/first served basis. There will be 3-4 couples per lane so be sure to let me know if you have a group when you pre-buy tickets. If you have fewer than 6 people that want to bowl, I will partner you up with others to fill the spots. The event will be on Friday January 20, 2012 at Forest Hills Lanes (See insert in this month's Flatlander newsletter for address) with check in at 7:00 PM and bowling will start at 7:30 PM. We scheduled this on a Friday early evening so the entire family can participate. Included in the cost of the event is ALL YOU CAN EAT PIZZA AND WINGS (at 8:00 PM) so you don't have to worry about dinner that night. Just show up, and start having fun. Also included in the cost for each person bowling, will be a Grand Prize ticket for a chance to win a 42" LED TV. Additional tickets will be available to purchase and the odds to win will be very good. There will be a "Prize Lane" with chances at special prizes when you bowl a "Special Strike" (details to follow). There will be numerous other prizes, silent auctions, live auctions, raffles and 50/50 raffles that we will have to generate funds for the Flatlander Chapter objectives. Tickets for the event will be pre-sold so get your tickets as soon as possible. More details will be in an early January newsletter. CALL NOW!!!

JBlanck
12-03-2011, 01:56 PM
This Moonlight bowling event will be the largest fund raiser we will have this year. Prize donations are still being accepted! Please contact Jeff Blanck at 815-703-9365 if you would like to sponsor or donate to this event. We are a non-profit organization and donations can be tax deductable. Be sure to discuss advertising options with Jeff as a result of sponsorship and donations.

Thank you.

Jeff

tompellant
12-05-2011, 01:56 PM
Check our Newsletter Moonlight Bowl Flyer at bottom
www.flatlanderschapter.com/newsletter.shtml :D

JBlanck
12-15-2011, 12:37 PM
Be sure to contact me to get your name on the list.

Jeff

JBlanck
01-04-2012, 12:42 PM
Pass the word to get signed up. We need all that we can get to fill the lanes.

Thanks.

Jeff

JBlanck
01-18-2012, 10:10 AM
Flatlander Bowling Fund Raiser
Thank you to the donors that supported this event.
It is the support from these people/businesses that make our community a better place…we thank you.

Ceroni Piping/Jeff Blanck – LED TV
Forever Green Lawn Care – Lawn Treatments Packages
Al Grace Appliance – Big Bang Theory Life Size Figures
Southern Wine & Spirits – Wine Package
Craig Born/Jack Pertz – Musky Fishing Starter Package
Musky Hunter Magazine – Starter Package/Subscription
Gypsum Supply – Bobber Cooler
Old Chicago - $50 Gift Card
Rockford Bicycle Co. – Bicycle Tune-up
Don Johnson – Wine Basket
Rascal’s Bar & Grill – Pizza Party
Interstate Battery – High Performance Deep Cycle Battery
Dick Alton – Muskie Decanter
Evinrude Outboards – T-shirts, visors, banner, back pack
Hilgart’s Auto Center – Oil Changes
A-Glo Spa & Salon – Swedish Message Package
Rockford Park District – Aldeen Golf Package/Magic Waters Family Package
Neighbor’s Bar & Grill – Shirts, Hats, Can Coolers
Pepsi Corp. – ipod Shuffle, Shirts, Hats
Leaders & Lures – Custom Bucktails
Comcast Communications - Internet Package

Jeff

Candyman
01-18-2012, 10:16 AM
Heading up to Tomahawk to try my luck at ice fishing and to check the fort tomorrow. This soulds like a total blast, sorry I will miss it. I have some help since I have never ice fished before.

I'll post a report when we return.

Kanaval

JBlanck
01-20-2012, 03:09 PM
The moonlight bowl has been canceled due to inclement weather. We have set the new date for Saturday January 28th, 2012. There were limited dates available so we had to change to a Staurday evening, which causes the check in time to move to 9:30 PM, bowling to start at 10:00 and food served at 10:30. Obviously, this is much different than the scheduled time to eat so you may need to get a snack before coming. If you have pre-paid and you cannot make the new date, please contact me for a full refund. Also, if you know anyone that can now make the event (many commented that they could not make Friday but could make Saturday) please have them contact me for tickets.

Thank you and be safe out there.

Jeff