PDA

View Full Version : Sasquatch gets her first flowage musky 49.5 "

phatty
11-04-2011, 08:34 AM
Hey Ty ,Tony and Reilley got their first Musky together 49.5". What a great father daughter moment!! Hopefully a picture is attatched.

Congrats Tony and Sasquatch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ty Sennett
11-09-2011, 07:30 AM
I talked to Tony later that day. Awesome fish. That ws the same fish that one of my clients caught a week earlier and also Fidler who posts on here caught the fish at the end of September. It has been caught in the same little spot all three times this fall. If you zoom in you can see the gill cut off from a birth defect or something and the gill exposed. That's how I knew it was the same fish. That, and, it was caught right in the same ten foot stretch.

Thanks Phatty. See you on the ice this winter.

DMBFID
11-11-2011, 11:51 AM
We should name that fish! Good thing I didn't tell you the fish was 55 inches, like Ray wanted to. That was a fun fish to catch!

Have to give Ty props for showing us the spot but as you can see in the lower left of the picture another member of the Sennett family actually guided us to that fish! Great times as always and great way to end a trip... (caught about an hour before we headed back to Green Bay)

Steve Fidler

Ty Sennett
11-16-2011, 07:20 AM
Is that bag in the back of the boat full of treats for Murphy. It looks like he is grazing on the floor of your boat.

DMBFID
11-16-2011, 05:47 PM
Ha, it does look like that... no I think he had enough the day before. Other than the 15 minutes shore break he took to chase a bottle in the woods, he decided to catch some sun most of the day in our make shift bed we made (jackets bunched up like a dog bed inside the net) He seemed pretty content :)

-Fidler