View Full Version : Big blow

cliffy
10-20-2011, 05:21 PM
Hey Baitshop Guy,

Is the Big blow (wind) done for awhile? Haven't heard many reports for walleye's,:) are they in. We will be in your shop around 1:00pm on Saturday hopefully for some good news. Looking forward for a good week chasing anything. I also have a gift for your shop to hang outside and it's yours free if you want it,otherwise we will give it to our Resort. I think it will fit your shop better. Thanks in advance for any news.:)
Cliff.

The Bait Shop Guy
10-20-2011, 05:45 PM
Freebies are always nice :)

I'm afraid I can't give you much of a report. Weather's been so nasty, hardly anyone has been out in the last week and a half! I've gone out a couple times in the last week, looking for smallmouth. Beat myself up for only a couple mid sized fish and some pike bite-offs! With all the West and North winds, the water level in the bay has dropped 6 to 8 inches! On the plus side, the temps are now down around 50 degrees, so that should help pull some fish into the bay. Haven't seen a long range forecast, but Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning are looking MUCH better than what we've seen over the last few days.

Good luck, and I'll see you Saturday.