PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Report 10-18-11

Justin Mullins
10-18-2011, 05:24 AM
Guys/Gals I don't know if we have ever had such a great fall here at Cave Run! Big fish just keep showing up everywhere on various patterns and lures.. I have finally got a Top Water bite the last several days I guess all you have to do is swear to put them on Ebay and they will start biting them! The wind this past weekend was brutal but still managed to catch fish and they was moving if you could stay with them. Looks like a cold front is coming in mid week so these crazy fish should really move the next few days.. Water temps are still upper 60's which will come down by weekend. Clarity is good and little merkey around the flats due to all the wind over the weekend pounding the shoreline.. The weekend I produced trolling Little Ernies, Depth Raiders.. Yesterday Top Water came in for us.. The lures are the still the same casting Meat and Potatoe Flash, Cowgirls, Bull Dawgs, Meddussa, Top Water.. Get out there and get a big fatty and make sure you stop by the shop got a lot of nice lures in here right now along with our Rods 8'6 model is a Cowgirl dream! Shirts, Hats, make sure you stop in.. Flats holding fish along with some coves don't rule them out this time of year! Good Luck and I'll see you on the pond