PDA

View Full Version : Green Bay Musky Bite

Captain Kevin
10-03-2011, 11:19 PM
Well guys, the bite is getting hotter down here on the Bay. Caught these two nice muskies this afternoon while out with the Weather Minion Rania! She got the 45 3/4 and I got the 39 3/4. Not bad for only going out for 3 hours today! Give me a call or shoot me and email if any of you are interested in catching one of the really nice Green Bay Muskies!!

Captain Kevin

rfrgoutdoors4@gmail.com
(920) 217-2894

Mark Benson
10-04-2011, 10:23 AM
Atta Boy Kevin and Weather Minion Rania!!!! Nice to see a little activity here in the old house... Moved a nice fish on Sunday night and remembered the show as I wasn't working for the first time on a Sunday night since spring, but it was already 9:30, I think I have to work this Sunday, but perhaps after that I might be able to give an on the water again... Hoping to get down there maybe this November...

Mark

Captain Kevin
10-17-2011, 08:16 AM
Well, I slept thru the show last night. Was going to give as report on the Best of the Best musky tournament on the Bay this weekend. Well, not much of a report, more like a weather warning!! We got battered with 20 to 30 mph winds all weekend! Gusts up to and around 40 mph! Made for a tough weekend of fishing. Got soaked on the way back in Sunday from fishing out by Longtail point. 8 Muskies caught with Ron Myslik doubling up to win the $5000 top prize! Ron is a great guy and member of the Titletown Muskies Inc chapter so the Champ ends up coming from the host chapter! Had a great time and met some great musky fishing too! I'll see if I can get some photo's of the fish to post here in the coming days and weeks ahead!!