PDA

View Full Version : Big Chip report for 9-5-2011

walleyemaxx
09-06-2011, 08:39 AM
Hi everyone,

Woke up to 38 degrees Labor day Monday. By the time I put the boat in, it warmed all the way up to 40! High cloudless blue bird sky. Not a cloud in sight. A light breeze from the North making just a ripple on the water. Another classic cold front had moved thru. The water temps were at 67 gedrees down from 69 the day before. The fishing started out slow and although it never was bang bang action, I managaed 4 Walleyes,2 Bass, 2Crappies, a Perch, and a slew of Bluegills releasing everything. I never fished anything but the deep wood pattern. One reason, because that's been the pattern all year, and another was because I usually tend to fish deep during cold fronts.

I had to get minnows because I was running out of leeches and they are now done for the season. The good mews is I caught more Walleyes on minnows. 3 of the 4 were on minnows pinned to jigs. The Bluegills ate the rest of my leeches, and I even caught one Bluegill on a minnow. Like I mentioned, I caught everything deep. I fished about 8 different spots in 8 hours, catching fish at every spot. Caught Walleyes in three spots. Caught two in one spot, one in a spot otherwise. All the Walleyes were small and you would think there would be a bunch in a spot, but they seemed to move quick.

If you're wondering how I go about locating and catching Walleyes, I explain it all in my book "The Walleyemaxx System". I honestly reveal all my time tested tips, tricks, and tactics learned over a lifetime of Walleye fishing. To order your copy, click on this link http://www.walleyemaxx.com/pages/walleyemaxx-book.php. Thanks, and good luck fishing everyone.

Walleyemaxx