PDA

View Full Version : Fishing report 8-27-2011

walleyemaxx
08-28-2011, 05:16 AM
Hi everyone,

Got out for the afternoon yesterday. I was surprised at the number of rigs at the landing and the boats on the water. Nice weather to be out. I only fished for a few hours so I could get out at the landing before dark with all those other rigs getting out at the same time.

I managed to catch a bunch of Bluegills, Perch, Sm. Bass, and two Walleyes. Released everything. Caught everything on Jigs and leeches. My bait shop guy says he can still get leeches for a while. I fished my deep water wood spots and never did try any weed areas. To many boats motoring thru the weed flats.

The weather was beautifull. Mostly sunny, warm, with a mild west wind that didn't create much wave action. Actually almost to nice. But the fish were biting. I caught fish at every location I fished. well, I'll be out early this morning. Report later.

My book is now ready and my wife is designing a page to advertise it and explain how to order it. We hope to have it done by Monday. I'm going to cut my day short today so I can help out with the page design. Hopefully by Monday, all will be set. Good luck fishing everyone.

Walleyemaxx