PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Report 8-18-11

Justin Mullins
08-18-2011, 04:32 AM
Yesterday was my first day out of the fall so far. Crash and I are filming a show for the 2012 Catch Ya in The Bluegrass TV series. It was a typical morning for this time of year with fish being shallow on 1oz Meat and Potatoe Spinnerbaits and buzz baits. We did get a show with 3 but nothing over 36 raised 5 more. Early mornings and late evenings are the ticket right now and will be until we get some rain and cool nights in here. Water temps was 78-79 with water clarity perfect. The phone has rang off the hook about the weeds so here is what I seen. They are not like they have been in years past but I did see a pretty good amount yesterday and I also seen a good amount trying to grow which they still have the rest of the month to do so. So let's see how things look at the first of the month. It looks like some rain is moving in today or tomorrow so I expect things to be pretty good this weekend so make sure you get out. Make sure you stop in the store we are getting stocked up on lures and of course don't forget about our Open House October 1st! Good luck and I'll see you on the pond!

jayder85
08-19-2011, 07:33 PM
Didnt think that time to go after those muskies would ever get here! Anybody doing anything trolling?

Justin Mullins
08-20-2011, 04:53 AM
Haven't heard of anyone doing any trolling! No question a good thing to do right also!

Good luck