PDA

View Full Version : The Muskie that got away

The Frog caster
08-17-2011, 08:51 AM
Hello all, I wish I could brag about the Muskie I had on Saturday evening. It was near dark Sunday evening. I was throwing a top water cisco off a point in dead calm water. I can throw that cisco a country mile, but this particular cast was not my best. I was turned in an awkward position being a lefty. The cisco landed near shore and before I could start my retreive out of the water came an absolute monster !!! ......... I felt the weight of the fish but I was in a terrible position to really set the trebles. Being a machinist for 35 yrs. I'm a pretty good guesser dimentionaly. This fish was at least 4 feet long as I had a good look. His body was totaly out of the water and needless to say a thrill for me !!!!! ............. The Blue Ranger said he caught two this past weekend........... I'm going to follow him around this fall !!! .......... anyway I'll try again this weekend and hope the fall weather is favorable muskie weather. Regards, Larry

MARK707
08-17-2011, 02:25 PM
"had on Saturday evening. It was near dark Sunday evening"...
Not thast it mattere, but that is a bit confusing.
EMMO

BlueRanger
08-17-2011, 05:32 PM
Larry, you can follow me all you want - just tell me how to get to that point and we'll start there!